Follow Fellew Fallaw

FB Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ready Am I

huhuhu so every semester, before i start the first paper which is today and 9 o clock to be exact, i will waste about one hour to make an awful poem hahaha.. so this is my attempt of making it this morning...hope u guys like it..

today is my first paper
i got no clue which paper
and totally not ready to answer
whatever given by the lecturer
and this is my last semester

am i lazy
am i bussy
am i sexy hahaha
or even crazy
nah... i'm just not ready
to face the world of working zombie
that eating my own brainy hihi
i am not ready
waking up daily
get yell and scold by everybody
that i am not doing the work properly

i am a free crow
flying like there's no tomorrow
having fun like there no law
this is how i want to grow
not this life of sorrow
the life that i want to throw

but i have lost so many money
given by my parent to study
hoping that one day i be somebody
i need to be that somebody
to make them proud of me
than, i can get my degree
i need to be ready
i need to be ready
now.. i am ready





so that's all i can think right now... need to go back to my study.. hope my parent will proud of me for this last semester. i also hope that i can reach 3 pointer for my last CGPA this sem... one thing that i really afraid is my dissertation.. i hope i get a good marks for it.. OK guys wish me luck k... au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

iklan-iklan

Labels

coretan (43) favorite (30) boring (23) movie (20) interest (18) pict (14) video (14) kenangan (10) poem (6) chord (4) business (3) ElnurEnterprise (2) download (2) tag (2) JomNgandung (1) bahasa malaysia (1) english (1) fiverr (1) graphic design (1) malay (1) melayu (1) review (1) translation (1)